Tuesday, December 27, 2011

another year

...another year almost gone. And what a tremendously busy year its been!

I've got quite a few projects to finish in the remaining week of 2011, so things will be quite busy in the next couple of days, but here is something I completed quite recently for a client that I'm awfully fond of:



This was commissioned as an 11x17 inch two-color poster/wedding invitation in an Art Nouveau style, integrating some of the passions of the clients (their dogs, elaborate clothing, San Francisco, Victorian houses, etc.) It was such a pleasure to work on, and I am very excited to see it in print. The yellow/bronzeish color will be a real metallic bronze in the printed version, from what I understand. The clients are super happy with how it came out. Check out a couple of progress shots below...









No comments: