Saturday, July 25, 2009

west coast wanderings

Hello! It has been such a long time since my previous update, that I fear I'll never be able to fully catch up documenting my whereabouts this summer so instead, I will just jump right into what's going on right now.

First and foremost, a very primitive version of my website is finally up and running. check it out!

lunariusgraphics.com


I will be adding and editing things on it constantly, so I'm sure its going to evolve pretty significantly in the next couple of months.

I am currently in San Diego for Comic-Con, and will be traveling up the coast to San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle in the coming weeks. Comic-Con is incredible (and overwhelming)...I wish I could clone myself and be at 6 different places at once, just so that I could see everything I want to see. We went to a screening of "Ponyo" by Hayao Miyazaki yesterday and it was aaamazing.

I hope I have the chance to come back here next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more of your work on your new site!