Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dance of the Dead Poster

Everybody is getting ready for this year's All Souls Procession - I'm probably looking at one of the busiest weeks of the year. I was asked to make a poster for the Dance of the Dead - the official after party to be held at Hotel Congress, directly after the procession. I used an image I had come up with last year, and added text, etc:





Molehill Orkestrah playing a FOUR HOUR SET?!?!?!? I wouldn't want to miss that for the world - they're definitely one of my most favorite local bands.

I will be performing in the procession finale this year again as one of the dancers. As ever, I am incredibly honored and excited to be a part of this event. If you have the chance, I really urge you to come out on Sunday night and check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this poster rips.